LMP

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The LMP Machine Takes Off!!!



The Fate of the Bane is once again up and running, and so is the new computer. She's now the new ultimate LMP super station used to do animation, modeling, sound effects, music, texturing, and much more. It is all we need in order to finish the movie. I have had many doubts about whether the movie will be finished in time or not, but I think that a few changes in schedule will change that. (There will be some major changes as far as trailer release dates). We hope to succeed in finishing this awesome project in time for the contest.



As you can see- I'VE BEEN WORKING!!! The new and improved Fate is starting to take shape. The helmet is becoming more elegant and more aerodynamic. It is designed for speeds up to 500 mph. In other words, theses guys are FAST!!!! If you look closely, you can see that I've started on the teeth. Though I haven't decided if it will have teeth or a beak. The neck needs working on too. Also the LMP logo is going to be different in the Trailer. (In the end, we will decide which one is the best) From here on out, I will be posting quite frequently on the movie. Well! I've gotta go! Got lots of movie work to do! See ya!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home