LMP

Friday, June 8, 2007

Save the Movie!

Since the computer crashed, I have gone through many troubleshooting steps. It all came down to wiping my computer clean of all files, including 3d models. It so happens that I saved all the movie models onto a disc about a week before the crash happened. All of the files were saved.....except for one. The new Fate model that I have been posting lately is still on the computer and so is a lot of other important. For one thing, THE PROGRAM I USE TO MAKE THE MOVIE is still on the computer. The only way to save the Fate and and the program is if my hard drive (which is thing that is causing the problem) lets me back up my files. I've tried saving them to a CD, floppy, and USB device. It won't do it. So, the last thing to try is to take out my hard drive, put it into Matt's (Assistant Director) computer and transfer all my files to his computer, then to a disc. I suspect it is possible it won't work. If it doesn't, we will be in a hole. Let us hope that we can save The Fate of the Bane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home