LMP

Friday, June 8, 2007

Disappointed, but Motivated.

I have to say that I am quite disappointed with the Teaser Trailer, but for some reason I see it in a good way. It has motivated me to make the Trailer the best of the best. I have decided to sell my Xbox 360 (Temporarily till Halo 3 is released) for $300 dollars so that I can build a computer. The thing is while I was making the Teaser Trailer, I noticed that that things were running very slowly. So, with the genius of my Brother In Law Andrew, I have decided to take it upon myself to sell it. Believe me! I do not want to sell it! But, " You gotta do what ya gotta do!", as Rocky Balboa says. I will just have to re buy some of my Xbox games for the PC, which is better. Anyways, I assure you all that the Trailer will be the BEST of the BEST!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home